Debra Lester Real Estate Professional
Debra Lester Real Estate Professional
Get to Know Debra Lester
“Hi, I’m Debra Lester from Huntsville, AL. I am a native to the North Alabama region and have lived in the Huntsville/Madison area for over 35 years. After receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Business from the University of North Alabama, I began my career working in Redstone Arsenal as a subcontractor for the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. After my youngest of three children started school, I began working part-time as an accounting consultant for a local construction company. My role quickly expanded to include all aspects of home design and construction management. This was where my interest and love for the real estate business began. For over 20 years, I have become very familiar with every aspect of a home, from the structure itself to helping each of my clients find the home that is just right for them.
Being a REALTOR® identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. In addition to all the requirements involved in maintaining a career in real estate, I have earned the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
Buying or selling a home can be a complicated process. Knowledge of disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and laws and regulations, along with effective negotiating skills, etc., is essential to avoid delays and costly mistakes. I am a full-time REALTOR® serving both the buying and selling side of real estate. I am committed to providing you quality support and services in every area of your real estate needs.
As your REALTOR®, I bring a very diverse background and knowledge in home construction and real estate that better enables me to assist you in selling your home or finding the right home or home plan design for you.”
Partner With a Trusted Realtor®
- Bachelor of Science Degree in 1982 from the University of North Alabama in Business Administration
- REALTOR® is a real estate agent who is currently a member of The National Association of REALTORS®. As a member of the Association, a REALTOR® is charged with upholding the standards and following the code of ethics of the association.
- Earned Real Estate License in the State of Alabama in 2008
To obtain a Broker’s License, the Alabama Real Estate Commission requires the Licensed Real Estate Salesman to:
- Maintain an Active License for a minimum of 2 years
- Complete a 60-hour Broker Pre-License course
- Satisfactorily pass a “National” Broker’s Exam
- Being a REALTOR® identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics
- There is a reason less than 5% of Realtors® have a CRS designation. In addition to all the requirements involved in maintaining a career in real estate, this is the highest designation awarded to a sales associate in the residential sales field. Extensive training classes from experts all over the country, along with required sales experience is the very minimum to receiving this certification. The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate professionals who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- For real estate professionals active in either resale or new home businesses, Residential Construction Certified™ delivers the most effective and comprehensive training available covering materials, methods, terminology, and details of residential construction.
- The RCC™ Certification identifies you as a true real estate professional with in-depth knowledge of the products you sell, knowledge of residential construction, which allows you to work more professionally with buyers, sellers, appraisers, inspectors, lenders, designers, engineers, and construction professionals.
- Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of Short Sales as well as help buyers' purse short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market – they are critical.
- And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, having the proper tools and training can allow me to help buyers and sellers negotiate this very complicated process.
- One of the top designations courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
- Home staging is NOT decoration, fluffing, interior design, or redesign! Home Staging IS detailing, decluttering, depersonalizing, and preparing a seller’s home to give it a “model home” appearance so that the potential buyer can “see” themselves living in the home.
- Savvy home sellers and Real Estate Agents understand that in order to get offers and top dollar for their listings in the least amount of time, they need to professionally Stage® with an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®).
- ASP Home Staging is the most proven and time-tested method to help you market and sell your home faster and for the most amount of money in ANY market. Every time.
- Alabama Edition Top Agent Magazine
- Top real estate agents from California to New York, Washington to Florida, and throughout Europe and Canada clamor to be featured on the cover of Top Agent Magazine. It is considered a privilege to be nominated and especially to receive the honor of being featured on the cover, as it speaks to a certain success level all real estate agents strive for.